Advanced Communication Application - Essco CRM
Every incoming and outgoing phone call matters a lot for any business, especially for call centers. The sales and marketing personnel and support reps should be equipped with proper tools such as a Call Center CRM to get the right information and enable interactions with customers. What you need is a seamless alignment of your phone system and CRM so as to shun the tedious task of switching between them and managing calls in the CRM. Simply put, a CRM for call centers is a perfect fit here.
1. Dashborad Module
2. Time Attendance
- Tracking from login , logout time.
3. Cases Management
- Create assignable and secure complaints records with the ability to control access with SupportDesk’s Login privilege management.
- Route complaints records through specific workflow, assigning cases to expert agents.
- Ensure that complaints are handled quickly and within Service Level Agreement time-frames with automatic escalation.
4. Data Management
- Track all contacts and related opportunities, activities, and other details from a centralized, shared database
- Customize your contact management system
- Lightning Fast Search
- Orders historical tracking.
5. Contact Scripts Management
- Created contact script grouping by skills
6. Performance Reporting
- View Key Performance Indicators in real-time to see which areas can be improved upon
- Help desk reporting on performance and average resolution times allow you to proactively scan for trends. Designer allows you to create custom and scheduled reports
7. Knowledge Base Creation
- Easily to created from html format.
8. Notification Module
- Tracking new cases , cases expired working period , case in progress
9. Order History
- Add customer data ordering records